View Single Post

Old 10-03-2016, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well, we now know your choice in websites.

This HEADLINE is showing on a few far right wing radical websites, but nothing but a HEADLINE.

It seems to have a source of ZEROHEDGE.COM, a site began by a Bulgarian hedge fund guy who was fined for insider trading.

I investigated as far as I could. Seems a couple sites refer to page 17, which I found impossible to find.

So, unless you can supply something credible, it is just more bunk from these extreme sites.

One advantage of candidates making returns public is they are there. Everyone has them, but all I see are these Headlines from the crazy websites, with ZERO credibility.
FORBES has zero credibility?

The figure of loss the CLinton's claimed was taken directly off of their 2015 Tax Return that I downloaded. The figure comes from the Capital Gaines work sheet and then transferred to the Tax Form. The copy of their tax forms is legit. And they do have a pretty lengthy tax return.

I did not say anything about their return being wrong. I was comparing the fact that they also made a loss claim and deducted the half million dollar loss from the income reported.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with their accountant.