View Single Post

Old 10-06-2016, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
sell hate and fear that is his thing. I am not a fan of Islam by any measure , I think it is a hateful , dangerous religion .

Just so you all know who I am and why I keep posting this stuff.

I am a life long politically active Republican who has served many administrations in Washington . I am on the right side of the isle and never vote for libs and dems.

I just can not bring myself to vote Trump it is just a risk that the nation cannot take.

I disagree with Hillary in almost every way . But for the good of the nation I must not let Trump win.

Trump wrongly claimed that a Pew Research Center survey found that among the world’s Muslims, “27 percent, could be 35 percent, would go to war” against the U.S.
The Pew Research Center says it has conducted no survey that asks such a question, nor did experts we consulted know of any such survey. One expert we talked to called Trump’s claim “nonsense.” Another told us it had “no scientific basis

Trump’s False Muslim Claim
BS again. Instead of using facts and reasoning, you resort to lies and deceit. Not much of an argument for your criminal candidate.