View Single Post

Old 10-08-2016, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You're right. It could be over. For Trump. Access Hollywood story overshadows another email story.
Sorry, but if you are upset (or anyone else) about some private conversation that occurred eleven years ago, that was supposed to be between two guys, then you must be gay. I know villager women that say worst.

What matters most to you, how someone talks or how someone ACTS? Trump is not a politician and does not understand or want to understand how to cover up private conversations. At that time, he didn't care. Why should he? On the other hand, Hillary has done some dangerous things, breaking felony laws and getting people killed. And she has a foul mouth also.

What Trump said should have been private. And it is history. I've seen and heard worst on prime time TV, so this no longer bothers me. It would, if he said it in public today, but he didn't. On the other hand, TV networks are publicizing it on prime time TV and do not seem to be bothered with that fact.

Some Americans are hypocrites. I consider someone's actions more important than locker room talk. Trump is probably right that Bill Clinton has said more on the golf course. I know a lot of folks here that talk like that. I just let it go. I am not offended unless someone speaks like that around my wife or daughters. Trump did not. His conversation was private.