View Single Post

Old 10-10-2016, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
All of you trump apologists love to take each of his astonishingly ugly statements and try to defend them by saying "yeah, but here's something even worse". It is not simply any one of these things that disqualifies him, it is the overwhelming totality of crude, ugly, bigoted things he has said from the first day of his campaign. Your defense of his pompous ignorance says a lot about who you are. Vote for this unbelievably flawed man who would take advantage of you in a New York minute to make a buck, but defending the indefensible make you look like his equal.
How do you explain Hillary's vulgar mouth over the years? Are you in denial or do you admit her nasty language. I have never heard of ANY other woman use the "F" word as much as she has over the years. I'm have NEVER, ever heard my wife use that word. I doubt she has ever used it before she met me, over 45 years ago. So, are you going to deny she is vulgar? And her nasty language is used in public, not in a private conversation. No telling what she says in private. Maybe that is why Bill stays far away from her.