View Single Post

Old 10-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmomma View Post
The door knockers are the WORST. Do not buy from them.

When I moved in we were hit by lawn guys, water treatment, shutters, windows, every home service possible.

I waited 3 months before I started shopping and very glad I did. The companies that I went with, I was able to research and understand the product and services. You also can research the best value for those products as well!
Great Advice.
Join Nextdoor.com.

Nextdoor is a social networking service for neighborhoods. It was launched in the United States in October 2011; in February 2016 the service became available in The Netherlands.[2] Nextdoor allows users to connect with people who live in their own and nearby neighborhoods.
Nextdoor competes with other social networks such as Yelp, Yahoo Groups, Facebook and Google. It claims to be better than Facebook as membership is by invitation only, so "you don’t have to deal with strangers trying to add you as a friend".[3][4] An article in The Washington Post said when Nextdoor launched that it "seems poised to ride the wave of people’s desire to connect back to their community".[5]