View Single Post

Old 10-22-2016, 06:37 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1308987]The most frightening of all truths.

I have spent 8 years not viewing Obama as "my" president.
I would not follow him to a free lunch across the street.
When ever he comes on the television I automatically switch channels.

So having been trained for 8 years with a phony president, GOD forbid the shrieker should win, I certainly will continue my practice of not watching her. If it is possible I detest and dislike and disrespect her more than Obama.....if that is possible. You will be able to spot my house as it will be the flag pole with the black ribbons streaming from it.

I refuse to respect a known criminal that the media and the establishment has rigged into office.

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST, VERY GOOD.
Well this is bbbbbb with a question:::::::: Due to Biden's recent mouthing off, do you think if Trump wins, that Biden can convince the SS to allow Biden to lure Trump behind the Gym as he as stated lately? I wonder, and if that does come to fruition, hope I can get to see that and I also want to be able to get admission to see Big Mouth Useless Joe recovering in a hospital bed with his stupid face beat to a pulp and his smile gone and having no teeth. What a disgusting team this jerk has put together for the American people to be exposed to!!
bbbbbb