View Single Post

Old 10-22-2016, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCruiser View Post
Wow! Another great show of community support as a huge group of Trump carts gathered at Lake Miona to proceed over to Brownwood! And the crowd went wild as they saw our positive energy of the participants! We approached Eisenhower Rec center and there we picked up many more Trump golf carts! It seemed like a never ending following of enthusiastic Trump supporters. We were greeted width honks, thumbs up and folks wanting pictures.

Sure there were a few middle fingers (just shows how high class Hillary supporters are) After the OKeefe videos I'd be embarrassed to admit that was my party too!

I believe the new slogan is "Drain The Swamp" and appropriately so!

Thank you all for your smiles, support and enthusiasm for our efforts! VOTE TRUMP!
Thank you for the above comments, here is a couple of thoughts from bbbbbb..........
Today, Big Mouth Joe, the spoiled brat with money made a stupid challenge to Mr. Trump, to take him out behind the Gym. Well someone producing that event could make some real money selling tickets. And another producer could make some big money selling Tickets to the local hospital so they could view big mouth Joe wrapped in bandages to hold his head and face together. And yet, another producer could make money on the odds bet of Big Joe running for his life if the event ever came to be.
bbbbbb