View Single Post

Old 10-24-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

He is probably not far from right on his theory. I have seen polls this morning, saying he is leading. They contradict other polls that say Hillary is leading. When you have Soros controlling much of the media, I am sure the polls are slanted to the left some what. The polls predicted him to lose the primaries, but he won. You ought to see how hard some of the die hard liberals are working in the Villages to get another vote or two. My neighbor's wife was invited to a meeting by a radical neighborhood liberal. I wonder why she didn't invite me, other than the fact that she is a lesbian and probably hates me. Ouch, I used that word that is reserved only for liberals, "hate."

I hope the line isn't too long tomorrow for early voting, because I want to get my early vote in for Trump and get it over with. I'll likely have to wait a couple of days until there is a smaller wait time. I have to go out tomorrow anyway, so I will drop by Laurel Manor to see how it's going. Right now, it looks like Trump will take Florida and Ohio without too much problem. I would really like to see him take PA but, he may not need it.