View Single Post

Old 10-26-2016, 03:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,743 Times in 704 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JE Greenwood View Post
Just a warning to anyone looking for a lawn service. We have had a terrible time with Massey.

They cut our lawn only once in June/July, they are trying to charge us a full months fee for each month. Now out of the blue they are providing false documentation to say they cut every week in June and July and they even list times that say they were here for 30 to 60 minutes each time. We have a small yard, they are never here for more than 10 - 15 minutes.

Trying to get the Manager Ben on the phone is impossible. He does not even answer emails.

Not sure what I can do. They are threatening to send my account to collections.

We fired them at the end of July when they kept no-showing.
Not defending Massey, as we no longer use them for pesticide lawn treatment, but depending on your lawn, many other companies might not have cut weekly, especially given the dry, hot summer we had. In addition, I don't know of any lawn company that doesnt charge the full monthly amount, whether they cut four times a month, or twice (i.e. prorate). My lawn company does not leave an invoice each time they mow, and I can't speak to whether or not its Massey's policy to leave one for mowing. I've dealt with Ben Cox in the past. His number is 352-536-5780. I'm not sure if that's the one you have.