Thread: Dentists
View Single Post

Old 06-15-2008, 12:15 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to barb1191
Default Re: Dentists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff
I refused to go back to Laurel Dental and was fortunate to find Dr Kathleen Williams in her new offices of Palm Ridge Dental on CR 101. She was a breath of fresh air. She took the time to listen to my compaints, and, deducted that the crown was not ground down to fit properly and it was causing discomfort with my other teeth which were not meeting correctly. She found the answer to my problem, charged me a price that even I could afford, and is now my regular dentist is addition to Dr Bonner. Would I recommend my retired Navy dentist - no way. Would I recommend Dr Williams - you bet your bippy I would.
Dr Kathleen Williams gets my vote as well. Since moving to TV in 2002, Dr Williams' office was in Southern Trace which was closest to our home, and I sure hit it lucky the very first attempt to have chosen her. Yes, she is extremely compassionate, caring, gentle and within budget. Highly recommend her and her staff.

barb

Most people walk in and out of your life, but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

"Being kind is more important than being right." By Andy Rooney