View Single Post

Old 10-29-2016, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I happen to have an MBA in finance from a very highly rated business school. If you want to be schooled in international finance it will cost you at least two drinks.

Until then, no free lessons.

But tell me who on the Democratic side has calculated the financial impact of open borders?

I have also spent 30 years at all levels of nyc social services, and I can tell you ... open borders are financially devastating to an entitlement country like America.

One more little piece of advice, see the documentary "death by China."

You are not on my level to have a valid discussion, but if you buy me two drinks you will get a free class.

Now, if you call me a braggart, I don't care as you liberals have insulted me too many times.

I have made some good money on trump winning the primary, and will make a ton when he wins the presidency.

I am willing to bet you or any other liberal to an IQ test, have one of your liberal schoolteachers administer it.
Of course you are a Trump supporter.

Your first sentence alleges something you didn't prove, then your last sentence does prove that you don't understand the difference between an 'alleged' education...and IQ.

And to throw more cold water on your megalomania and attempt at braggadocio (very much Trump characteristics), I'll bet you never even heard of the study done by the Comptroller of Texas that actually studied in-depth and defined the impact of illegal immigration...and found it to be a net benefit.

Texas tallies costs, benefits of illegal immigrants - Houston Chronicle

Quote:

AUSTIN — Illegal immigrants have boosted the state's economy by $17.7 billion and haven't been a drain on state government — but they did cost local governments $929 million in 2005, the Comptroller's Office reported Thursday.

The report by Comptroller Carole Keeton Strayhorn is the first comprehensive effort by the state government to calculate the benefits and costs of having 1.4 million to 1.6 million illegal immigrants in Texas.

Overall, the survey found that illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive in state services.
That's right, Texas' own Comptroller.

But hey, c'mon back and tell us how much smarter you are than everyone else.

Better yet, have the guts to come back and tell all of us how much you lost...when Trump gets trounced.