View Single Post

Old 10-31-2016, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hillary's multiple felonies?? Is that what fox news is spewing these days. Wow, how does she have any felonies exactly, she hasn't been found guilt of anything...but hey that doesn't stop Trump and deplorables from lying and making everything up.
Right, get over it. No one said she was convicted of a felony, did they? Need some time to read back over the comment? I said she committed felonies. She did, And she admitted to committing a felony when she left the white house and was made to pay restitution in the amount of several thousand bucks. So yes, she is a felon, even if not jailed YET. I have not made up any lies. I worked for the State Dept so I KNOW she committed felonies by having classified on her personal email server. That's a felony whether she meant to do it or not. And she did mean to, because it is literally impossible to do so accidentally. Impossible. Two different systems.

So, if you don't know what you are talking about, it is best to shut up and let the adults have their conversation.