View Single Post

Old 11-02-2016, 04:32 PM
n/a

Default How this independent undecided voter finally made a decision

Let's face it: These are the best candidates the major parties can offer the voting public? There are problems with both, and many voters who are undecided may be undecided right up to election day. I hear some voters saying they will sit out this election. I can't do that. As an immigrant offspring (well, we all are except for the Indians), I was brought up to know that being able to vote is a privilege and I would never not vote.

I was part of the undecided till now, being unhappy with both candidates. Heres what happened. One candidate is constantly invading the privacy of my home with phone call after phone call after phone call, much to the annoyance of me and my family. And thats how we feel, like our privacy is being invaded and we are being harrassed, which we feel shows a lack of respect. Disrespect is not presidential. The only way I can express how I feel is by voting for the other candidate. I never thought it would reach this point, but it did. Less than a week more of this. Cant wait for it to be over.