View Single Post

Old 11-09-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

Default CNN blames Hillary

I was watching CNN this morning and wow, so much crying. You would have thought it was the end of the world.

First they said that Trump did not do well at all. They said that Hillary just did a very poor job. Then they blamed the loss on uneducated white men and then the uneducated white women. And they wonder why the left lost. With an elitist attitude like that, where they look down their nosed as blue collar workers, they deserve to have their butts put in the dirt. Another comment was regarding Trump. They said it is now up to him to mend fences and compromise with the left on several issues, saying that his idea of infrastructure rehab is a step in the right direction. That he should drop that foolish stuff like building a wall and destroying ObamaCare. Talk about elitists, wow!

Just my observation. I wanted to see how the left sided media was handling the election results. I noticed that CNN was sooooo slow in posting the election results and wins last night. When FOX had Trump at 250 electoral votes, CNN had Hillary beating Trump. FOX never had Hillary beating Trump all night. And they were right.