View Single Post

Old 11-11-2016, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I agree with you, Rubicon, that this is foolish. Do any of you ever stop and think these children were raised by your children? Your generation raised adults who give in to their children's every whim. Why? Certainly not every one of you, but as you criticize today's youth take a moment to reflect on how they got there. Today's youth is your grandchildren... (or children for some of you). Peace out...

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
It seems that liberals always have an excuse, a way of blaming others.

"YOUR CHILDREN?" I don't know about your children or grandchildren, but mine have turned out to be very good and contributing citizens. Not one would lower themselves to protesting in the streets and vandalizing. Of course, mine when to conservative schools, have great and well paying jobs and are active with their very active children. My granddaughter is in high school and will have her two year college degree by the time she graduates from HS. She will have a great foundation to start with when she moves on to college. Not all children are irresponsible, just the ones that are coddled. Much of it is the blame of their parents and much of it is the blame of liberal college instructors, with their own personal ideological indoctrination.

You are correct to blame the parents and grandparents of the spoiled youth of today, but lets not paint with too broad a paint stroke. Some of us stuck to our values and hopefully, that is indicated in the results of this election. Americans (at least half of them) have shown that we recognize how far America has fallen and wish it to return to moral and ethical values.

Just my two cents worth.