View Single Post

Old 11-11-2016, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have to ask how did you learn all that from a post?
Those women are good at that...they can tell your entire life story after reading a few words on a political forum.

It's why they can't be trusted with important decisions...too emotionally driven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Agree.

Kind of like how the CBO agreed with Obama that Obamcare would not cost America a single dime. How'd that work out for us?

I'll take Trump's word over intellectuals any day. He has proven them wrong throughout this campaign, from the primary to the general election.

Where's our gambler guy on here now that the election is over? Wonder how much he lost on his bet. He kept predicting how all the bookies were giving odds that Hillary would win. I wonder how much his arrogance has cost him.
Only a FOOL would have believed the lies told before te vote...come on...we have to pass it to find out what's in it???

You CAN'T insure 50 million people without someone paying more. They certainly aren't paying what it costs for their own insurance, people on welfare aren't paying anything for it. All the costs are paid by us.