View Single Post

Old 11-11-2016, 12:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't know why I bother responding to you. No, my children were raised by their mother. She quit working so that she could be with them until they started school. We put them in private school and she went back to work AT THEIR SCHOOL to assist in paying for their education. So, basically she was with them all the way. No, we were not wealthy but we felt that their education (proper education) was more important than having a new car and other luxuries that we willingly gave up.

Regardless of your attempt at a racist innuendo, the answer is no, we did not put our children in daycare. But, some folks such as single parents have no choice but to have someone else watch their children while they work to support the family. This is unfortunate, but sometimes necessary.
Well...shouldn't we COMPARE stories and outcomes before the name calling?

Let's compare YOUR story about the stay at home mom who felt responsible for her kids welfare...to the typical idiots who both work crap jobs and sent their kids to the nearest "diversified" day care center. Lets see how THEY came out.

You proved my point...grudgingly. It's hardly innuendo, it's the facts beating you over the head. Kids turn out BETTER when a caring mother teaches and nurtures them...compared to kids sent to "day care mills" raised by 3rd worlders.