View Single Post

Old 11-12-2016, 06:50 AM
n/a

Default another

Turning tables

Imagine if tables were turned and Trump won the popular vote and Hillary won the electoral vote. Trump would have started the revolution screaming the system is rigged and there would have been rioting in the streets. Hillary conceded with class and dignity.

You promise?

I promise this will be my last post about politics. Do you believe in America and you voted for Hillary because she believed in America. If that was true, why hasn’t she done anything for veterans. Veterans are Americans and she hasn’t done anything to help them.

Protesting against protesting

We have protests going on in several cities across the country over the election of Donald Trump. I expect these protests to go on for some time. After all, it’s not like these protesters have to go to work tomorrow morning. And they probably have their own key to their parents’ house. I’m sure their moms will let the porch light on for them.

Just a bump

I was crossing Market Street from the east side to the west side and almost knocked my teeth out. The pot hole was so deep from where they dug up and patch. My car couldn’t even handle it when I hit it.

First lie

I just heard on CNN that Trump said he’s not going to build the wall, he can’t afford to build the wall and he’s just going to tighten security. He’s not even in yet as the president and he lies. He said he was going to build the wall and he’s not going to build the wall. That’s a lie. He shouldn’t be president.

Voter manipulation

Again the people were tricked at the ballot box. How many people knew that judges retirement age was already at 70? So they voted to move it up to 75 because of the way it was worded. People thought there was no retirement age at all. They know how to manipulate the uninformed voter.

Junk and a trunk

The City of Shamokin put some signs down by the swimming pool. No parking in the swimming pool parking lot. What a junkyard that is. So he takes the junk out of the parking lot and parks it on the street. So what’s the difference? Junk all over the place.

No help needed

Donny Trump won the election without the help of the news media. Why did he need them when he had Russia and the mob to help?

No help coming

These protesters against Trump, most of them are low lifes and they’re all kids who need a good crack across the face when they’re growing up because they’re a society of self entitlement. They think they should be given everything and now that Trump’s in the free ride is over. So people are going to work now for a living. He’s going to get rid of all the welfare bums and HUD and all this scum that came into the Shamokin area.

A set up

They’re arresting kids and ruining their lives by putting felonies on them. And who’s doing it is some of the other cops in Shamokin. They’re arresting kids who shouldn’t even be arrested. They set them up.

Maresca mention

Maybe Greg Maresca can write his column that Donald Trump saved us from an Independence Day resurgence. I’m pretty sure people from far away are coming like cockroaches and rats.

High praise robbery

They’re protesting for Hillary and she stole all the money. What a wonderful life.