View Single Post

Old 11-13-2016, 09:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
One of my favorite movies since I have a Philosophy and History degree (University of Nevada, Reno) and a MA in Librarianship (University of Denver) as well as a JD from the University of Minnesota. And 24 nominations for Marquis Who's Who publications from 1992-2002. This is for my 224 613 25.80 year Project which has had international impact and is also probably admired by various politicians like Senator Orrin Hatch and maybe even by President- Elect Donald Trump. His daughter Ivanka Trump has been a Facebook friend for a while. It also seems to be well known by many Hollywood celebrities.

Ivanka Trump seems like a very caring, intelligent and successful lady.

I would think that a President Trump would see the value of my 224 613 Project as it is very much about limiting the power of the establishment and putting more checks-and-balances on the powerful on politics through educating people about their rights and the services available to them especially if they are dragged into the legal system because of nothing they have done.

Oh. And for the "classy" people on here. This thread is now on Facebook. I hope you enjoy your new notoriety. I just wish we could put a real name to some of these posts.
Wow! They do say "You have to love yourself before anyone else can"...

Ivanka Trump is HOT!

I personally don't have much regard for the achievements you have accomplished and highly doubt Trump would be impressed, possibly I am flawed. Nobody is perfect, well maybe you are.

Your Facebook friends might enjoy this thread over what you usually post, huh...