View Single Post

Old 11-13-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The planet has problems because there are too many people. There are 9 billion now and 3/4 of them are poor. We need a culling, it will solve just about ALL our "problems".

Seriously? And who do you propose to put in charge of this "culling?" I would like to believe that you are being facetious here but I fear you are not. This is the sort of twisted, demented thinking that led to the Third Reich. i pray that there aren't many more out there like you.
I'll do it.

Seriously...I'm just the messenger. There are WAY too many people on this planet. There are WAY too many POOR people on this planet. 3/4 of them have to go to make a good life for those left behind.

Have any farming experience? When you have a fruit tree, you can't let EVERY flower turn into fruit. It's too many, the tree can't support them all and the fruit is low quality. For optimum fruit quality, you need to cull, prune, trim the excess so what is left is optimal for the tree. Same with the planet, we can have so many, we've got too many. Everyone's life suffers (will eventually) with too many people, the world population needs to be trimmed back.

Let a disease run it's course through poor countries. A big war conscripting poor people. Stop sending them food. Put birth control in the water/food. There are ways...pick one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am thinking that all people who would like posts like this to stop should send a PM to Admin.
Censor the truth? I've yet to have anyone question the accuracy, the truth in any of my posts. All they say is it's WRONG of me to think/say it.

Retort...opine...say SOMETHING beside just SILENCE the blasphemer!

Let's debate...race and race relations is certainly political.

Whatcha got? Come on woman...put up or go back to the kids table and play with the babies.