View Single Post

Old 11-17-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Please evaluate this carefully before you commit. This place is really focused on active adults and I don't mean to be mean. There aren't buses, there are taxi's but the place was really built to be a golf cart community. Many people will be leaving as they become less able to be mobile. I don't want you to be disappointed. It would be wise to rent for awhile.
Graciegirl, you are not mean to me. I don't mind a little tiger rawr. I have my arms and legs; and golf and water volleyball are looking pretty nice; plus I went to a polo match and fell in love.

I'm not looking for a bus, actually I hate buses, I lived in NYC for 30 years. I'm looking for someone in a Lexus to drive me to the vet center north of the villages when I need it (that is what I get from an Uber where I live now).

I will be having a golf cart (2017 Yamaha Drive 2 with everything I can add, and in a paint job that I hope to get the heads turning). I will probably drive the cart more than anyone in the villages.

Just if I am living on the bottom of the villages in a newer area then a 9 mile golf cart ride north is a distance. Or if I want to go to the Best Buy which is outside The Villages, I need a way. Or if I want to hang out with the other vets at Lake Sumter at that outside bar partaking in a little drink I'd like to have options.

I'd like to have a way to get long places, or get home safety.

So, don't worry, can't offend me, I've been through a lot, and I am looking for the love of The Villages. A place of peace.

Oh, and no, renting isn't an option.

Last edited by TheDude; 11-17-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: heads not head :)