View Single Post

Old 11-20-2016, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No, the OP was NOT asking if God exists. The OP asks if you believe in the story of creation of humans exactly as written in The Bible or if evolution has occurred.

How about evolution within the species? That seems more plausible, doesn't it?

The Creationist movement believes every word in The Bible literally. Remember that it was King James of England who had the Bible translated and therefore called The King James Version.

Now, back to the original question. Do you believe that the Earth is appropriate 6,000 years old or the 3+billion that scientists believe? Personally, I go for the 3+ billion. Yes, I do believe in God but not a literal translation of The Bible. The Old Testament is a great collection of folk myths common to just about all civilizations.
au contraire it is the same question because one either believes it all just happen by chance or there has been some order to this entity we call the universe. If I say no I do not believe in evolution then the logical subsequent question is then how did all this come about?

On the other hand if I say yes I believe in evolution then the next logical question is, then we have all this preciseness merely by chance?

So back to my original post it is impossible to disprove a negative existentialist claim.

Personal Best Regards: