View Single Post

Old 11-30-2016, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Same old poison. Someday it is going to eat you up.
Poison? Why is the truth poison to you? Name me all the top women...the woman NO man can beat.

You're going to find it's a VERY short list. Now, we'll play the "opposite game" and you can now make me a list where a white male is the VERY pinnacle, top "person" in his field. The inventions. The achievements. You're going to need that wrist protector from all that typing, I don't want to be blamed for your carpel tunnel.

I have truth on my side...who's the one with the poisonous lies? Just because in a perfect world it SHOULD be true...doesn't make it so in the imperfect world we live in. So, stop talking like it is. You're NOT an "equal". Are you an "equal" to your husband? Could YOU survive without men? Men do the hard physical work when building things. We're not the same, not mentally, in our thinking, nor physically. You can't compete with us, like white men usually can't compete with minorities in sports. It's what we're each made for. White men create, blacks are more athletic, women are empathetic...in general.

ACCEPT it...you'll be a lot happier. I'm living in a white paradise, my life couldn't be better. You're the one living with hate..."you hate us because you ain't us." Stop being jealous and envious and get along with being a woman.

Do what you were MADE to do...have and raise children. Do the best you can. That's better than a big bank account. Let your man take care of you...it's what he wants to do.