View Single Post

Old 12-03-2016, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So far ? He is not President as of yet, so not sure of what you base this on.

He surely is not "draining the swamp", and is backing off a few things.

BUT, the campaign is over now. Time to follow what he can accomplish and then issue grades.

The pompous loud posts with all the chest beating should be replaced by what rewpsults and at what cost and in context.

No way to praise or criticize yet. The Carrier thing was great show..not sure what it will cost us. Even ardent supporters (see that bastion of common sense, Palin) question it, but it did make for good press.

The China/Taiwan comment I am not sure about that...seems divided on party lines.

I certainly was appalled that he lavished such praise on Pakistan, and still do not nderstand that at all.

Lots to come. Just stay up to date on issues, because he is President and that is all that counts.

I wish him well, but still am concerned about foreign relations and his seeming disinterest in certain things.

We all shall see.
Kind of contradictory you saying he is not the president yet and then telling us what he has NOT done.

You might want to use spell check. It would make your comment easier to read. Just saying. There is also an edit button. I have to use the heck out of it, myself.