View Single Post

Old 12-08-2016, 10:13 AM
n/a

Trump totally surprises the masses. No matter what adversity stands in the way, it seems that he just knuckle downs and digs in; and he wins. He has got to be the hardest working elected in history, at least in my lifetime. I just hope that he can continue with this pace without burning out. He works rings around people of younger age.

Before the left continues with the disparaging, I would suggest that they set back and think about what they are going to say next. Trump loves a challenge. Obama humiliated him in public at that dinner, and I doubt that Trump has forgotten it. No one deserves to be humiliated like that, especially from one that is supposed to be a leader of ALL THE PEOPLE. Obama was wrong then and he was wrong on late night TV where he joked about Trump never becoming president. Trump does not need this job and is proving it by not taking a salary. Regardless of what he says, he has proven to be the better person than many politicians, and he has not even been sworn in yet.

Do not ever tell Trump that he can't do something, or he will prove you wrong.