View Single Post

Old 12-09-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
MD, I dont get it. Your bio says that you are a Vietnam vet, which should put into the Medicare age group. All you would need then is a good supplemental plan like BCBS plan F and a decent part D and you're good to go. The coverage is excellent and should be a fraction if the cost for comparable coverage. Even if you're not 65, you are close. So hang in there, hopefully you'll have the oportunuty.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
You pay for medicare all your career and get what? Told that if you wish anything more than hospitalization, you must pay another $105 per month, per person (most are married,right?). You are better off being a no-load welfare recipient because Medicaid gives you more medical coverage for NOTHING.

I pay full coverage private insurance so that I can have the medical coverage that my spouse needs, and if I ever need it I will also.

How much do you think the average person pays into Medicare in their lifetime? Why should I trust the gov to manage any service? And please don't talk about the VA because that is another whole can of worms.