View Single Post

Old 12-10-2016, 10:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You pay for medicare all your career and get what? Told that if you wish anything more than hospitalization, you must pay another $105 per month, per person (most are married,right?). You are better off being a no-load welfare recipient because Medicaid gives you more medical coverage for NOTHING.

I pay full coverage private insurance so that I can have the medical coverage that my spouse needs, and if I ever need it I will also.

How much do you think the average person pays into Medicare in their lifetime? Why should I trust the gov to manage any service? And please don't talk about the VA because that is another whole can of worms.

The only reason you can purchase private insurance with a spouse with a pre-existing condition is because of Obamacare. Trump voters seem to forget the good old days prior to 2010 when insurance companies could drop you at the drop of the hat for getting sick.

Just like they forget what fun it was to deal with the doughnut hole when buying prescription drugs, and how seniors had to pay for all those wellness tests, which are now free under Obamacare.

When the ACA is repealed in like six weeks, how long do you think it will be before those cancellation notices start arriving in the mail?