Thread: Preowned sales
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscocco View Post
Thank you Ria...Mission Hills is beautiful and so close to Sumpter landing but a bit out of the price range that we are looking. We purchase a CYV in Pennecamp for investment this past June and have rental lined up through until May. We're likely looking for another CYV mainly because of the ease of maintenance and also I do believe these are easier to rent than a designer.

Personally, I love the Gardenia, Lantana, and Iris floorpans and if buying for myself to occupy, I'd want the expanded lanai and birdcage but that won;t be a for a couple more years.

Good luck on your sale. I think I've sen you home listed and if it is the one I'm thinking of, it has a lot to offer!

Boomer - thanks for the incite. I've kicked around the idea of an inside designer as many of these can be had for only $20k-$25K more than the larger 3BR CYV homes and do offer more sq footage. right now, it's a numbers thing. If I was buying for myself, it's the way that I'd probably go but for buying a rental, the CYV makes more sense for us right now.

Mark
You might want to add the Lily to your list. Usually wider lot, all bedrooms are spacious. It's like the Lantana (or Iris with bigger bedrooms) and the 2nd bedroom in the front of the house 12x16 makes a great TV room so your LR doesn't have to be dominated by the TV.