View Single Post

Old 12-13-2016, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
So, I am close to agreeing with your premise, but WHY would you oppose an investigation into the hacking ?

The only folks making this political, on this forum anyway, are those who supported Trump.

I may have missed it but saw no posts saying Trump won only because of the hacking.

THUS....why do you not want to know who hacked our political parties and whether successful or not, TRIED to influence us.
I did not say that I am opposed to an investigation. I am opposed to a congressional witch hunt. Every time we are hacked, we investigate. And we investigate thoroughly. We have organizations for that kind of thing. People that get paid to do that kind of stuff. It is really amateurish for a foreign gov to get caught hacking us. And we do NOT let them know when we do find out that they hacked us. It's called "secrets." Something that Hillary does not understand. It is almost impossible for foreign agents to hack into our secured systems. We change the encryption key daily. So, even if they got our stuff, it would be nothing but garbage. Another reason that Hillary should never have put classified on the Internet. A felony, by the way.