View Single Post

Old 12-14-2016, 05:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Most of them do not steal and plagerize, and then defend their actions.

Your smart remarks do not make your actions any more tolerable...."1000 singers and one song"....sort of justifying your bad behavior.

Oh, I am certainly not one who preaches or can get close to spouting my perfection, however you can and have many times.

I DID NOT attack you. I simply pointed our your violation of the law and of TOTV rules.

You have decided to perpetuate that instead of showing any humility, which frankly is of no surprise.

NOBODY on here is above reproach, certainly not me, but you seem to think that you are.

This is not the first time and I had left the forum because I was tired of being lectured by people with no facts, but still continued to read and when you simply throw things in my face, it is hard to not react,

Yet you continue to defend your actions, as you feel just a cut above obviously. Anytime I am in error, I will apologize or acknowledge it, and I have never used anyones words without crediting the source, which is context.

You have made fun of me and others in the past in a general sense and questioned my presentation, but they were my words no matter how inadequate you found them

You mock anyone who is not of the same mind as you, as if they are beneath you, and that has included me on a number of instances. At least those thoughts were my own.
Please forgive me but your own words describe how you feel and hence who you are and how you think. I can't change that fact. You seem angry. This anger has led you to overstate your positions and to transpose onto me those labels that are false

I mock no one. I have worked to save face. I have admitted when I was in error or mistaken many times in the past. I've said in the past that no one should take issues to heart. Once I leave TOTV I think upon no more. Its an opportunity to pass time share thoughts learn about what is happening in TV.

Your comments sadden me because I would never intentionally hurt anyone. If I have left you with that impression my apologies. I am not that man

Personal Best Regards: