View Single Post

Old 12-14-2016, 07:45 AM
n/a

I have voted both ways and I disliked how both parties has slipped to the outer edges of ultra conservative and ultra liberal.

I have to support the separation of Church and State although I am a Christian, A Catholic. I don't want something I don't believe taught in Public Schools and others don't want what I believe taught in Public Schools. I have never had an abortion but have used Birth Control and carefully planned the children we have. I think Roe Vs. Wade should remain in place and people act in such a way that they are not ever in a place to not want a pregnancy.

I think that Donald Trump was voted in not because he was well liked, but because the political system was so much disliked and of the candidates he was a better choice, although he is a poor communicator and often inappropriate and certainly not diplomatic.

I am pleased to see that he has not taken any days off and has looked to "hire" people who seem capable and by that, able to adapt to new situations and processes and are intelligent.