View Single Post

Old 12-14-2016, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Calm down libtards, calm down. I empathize with you. I felt the same way when Obama was elected. Gloom and doom and the world would surely end. He did wound America but now we have a chance to patch it up again. Don't worry, in four years you can trot out PokaNotus or some other radical weirdo and run them for the slot of first seat. Maybe you will once again be able to damage America some more. Maybe this time, you will get your wish and lower it to the European standard that you THINK you want it to be.
No...actually, I think it's too late. There are too many now and the future is certain...Mexico II.

Much of Europe is better than here as far as "quality of life" goes, they're...for the moment anyway...whiter. Diversity has destroyed everywhere it has been tried...everywhere. The influx of ME minorities is slowly destroying Europe too. Diversity destroys, when are you women going to get it through your heads?

The standard the liberals are going to get for all the promoting of minorities is...a Mexico II. It's a mathematical certainty.