View Single Post

Old 12-20-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
These pages are loaded with unhealthy and dividing accusations of racism and frankly its has to stop. In my view the liberal false narrative as described below and coming primarily from the political left and education sectors and Hollywood reinforces the white stereotype perpetuating this racial divide ,pretty much the same way Hollywood's continual depiction of police as being racist in just about every movie they produce is one cause of the Black Lives Matter movement.

For example taxpayers are funding 2017 programs sponsored by the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the University of Colorado-Denver for courses offered on how "whiteness" is a serious problem in this nation. The course at Wisconsin is actually called “The Problem of Whiteness.” The courses essentially assail "white supremacy" created by whites and for them and hence has to be eradicated by them.

Bill Clinton has blamed everyone under the sun for his wife's election loss and he also stated that Trump's only skill was getting "angry white men"to vote for him.

From the onset of the feminist movement the attacks on white males has persisted and while under Obama's watch accelerated.

For over 200 years being a white male, likely Judeo-Christian, patriotic , striving to make a living and a contribution to this nation was to be normal.

Today if I am born white it automatically makes me a racist.

If I am a fiscal and moral conservative, a fascist

A heterosexual, a homophobic.

Non-union, aligned with big business.

Religious ,naive

Support the 2nd amendment, a crazy yokel

Proud American, a xenophobe

Support the police, a right wing extremist

Believe in meritorious reward system, a crony capitalist

Support the defense of our nation, a war monger

Ostensibly the liberal narrative is absolute in its message and that perpetuates the divide. Not all white men are bad. This nation stands strong because of the contribution and sacrifices of white men from the days of the Pilgrims to the sands of Iraq . simply stated this nations historical narrative has to be brought into a realistic perspective as related to the human experience

Personal Best Regards: