View Single Post

Old 12-20-2016, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm confused. In looking at the link you provided, the OP's post was certainly not a copy and paste job. Was it similar in content? - yes. Did the OP plagiarize? - maybe, if he actually saw the post you point out and "copied" the idea from that, but it appears you assume a lot before you jump on someone with your attacks. And for those who are piling onto your attack, I question if they even looked at your link before doing so. I'm just wondering, why so much animosity about a presumption? And for those piling on against the OP, do you check things out before doing so or is this just a "witch hunt" to bring someone down who has an opposing view?
LOOK....this is not the first time, thus YES....as I said, it was about 90% plagerized. If you went to the link you saw exactly what was plagerized.

So, yes if this was a slip up, an original, once in a whatever, but it happens all the time and then the same poster will end up lecturing everyone as if he has the knowledge, when in fact, it is not his to share...it belongs to someone else.

As you can see, I am not a fan of cheating, no matter the degree. Especially, as I said in my next post...cheating by those who pass such judgements on others and do it for reasons UNRELATED but mostly on outward appearances.

We lived in Tampa for a short bit, during the OCCUPY WALL ST time, and on the old political forum there was much discussion on this, and I wasnt sure. Out side the high rise we lived in were a group of these protesters almost every evening and sometimes during the day. I decided to visit with them in person and see what they had to say. Was an eye opener....young folks, black and white...would say mostly black. And they gave me an education about how ripping of welfare was actually being taught, how they could care less about their supposed cause. Never forgot that because folks on this forum were simply telling lies about the movement and posting false information from dubious websites. I protested and that is just about when I began to get nasty pm's and packed it in.

Since then, I am wary of anyone using others words to make any point. If you have an opinion, express it in your own words.

I use others words, only to give credence to whatever I am discussing by showing it in the NEWS format. Even if I find a website that says what I want I check it out, and mostly find they have left something out....present it in a different package.

So...yes, I have a problem with plagarizing and in todays age it is horrible what some of these websites say and do...imagine websites that openly give you ONLY a pro Russian stance. Those get copied and pasted on here as well.

So, guilty as charged by you. Just remember, this is not the first time for this poster and he lectures everyone on following rules, but I am sure he does not aim those lectures at his "equals". And it appears, not sure, but he loves the "good post" or in this case, ironically "well said" and applause that follows.

AND BY THE WAY, I love opposing views of POSTERS, not of another website. The view may be based on that website and they give it as accredition but simply cutting and pasting is just lazy. OPPOSING VIEWS should be welcome on here, but mostlY it is preaching based on easily debunked lies.

I apologize if you were offended and frankly that particular poster and I actually in the past would mostly agree. Something happened, and I THINK I did not change....I know I do not subscribe to some of the far right and radical views of his which appear to be new found., or newly stated.

For those who regal in twisting my words, MANY i KNOW...admit to not being great at communicating....

I am a conservative and have been for many years (younger days was an active liberal but that was about 50 years ago)

I do not and never did support President Obama. It was not because of his race as obviously many do, but because I differed greatly with his policies especially foreign.

I did not and have announced it on here loud and clear support Hillary Clinton.

I still believe in conservative ideas BUT find our current President elect to be so lacking in human decency and honestly, I would be a liar simply to support him because he is a Republican. And yes, that gives me pause with the elected officials who support him...I realize that is their profession, but he is an exception and I am still very concerned about our future with him in the WH.

As I have said again many times, I want our country to succeed and will support whatever makes that happen. I believe in conservative ideals of small government, etc and will allow you a link in my next post to show you the difference between a Republican and a conservative TODAY !

Finally, I never have judged another person by the color of his skin, his heritage, nor his religion. I say that so you know I DO disagree with that poster on his presentation. I believe most of the race problems that folks on here delight in posting is of an economical and not racial. When a young boy, different heritages were considered as blacks are today, until they gained economic footing. I can never judge an entire race, an entire country or an entire religion. I, unlike many posters on here, am not that smart. It might make them feel good but it is not accurate