View Single Post

Old 12-21-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Another "mislead" by Trump on the campaign trail. I posted this information earlier and was sort of.."ridiculed" and immediately was vaulted into a discussion on Clinton and blacks, but it is now time to accept this administration, and I sure hope he makes happen what he promised but he keeps changing on you.

Believe me, HE is not going to lose money on this adventure game of his.

"Donald Trump has proposed a very detailed tax plan — but his statements on the campaign trail don't always match what his proposal would really do.

For instance, at a rally in Scranton, Pa., Trump promised to "massively cut taxes for the middle class, the forgotten people, the forgotten men and women of this country, who built our country." During a town hall meeting on NBC's Today show, he said he believes in raising taxes on the wealthy.

And at least half of Trump's supporters agreed with him on that, according to a pre-election survey by RAND Corp., a research group.

"Just before the election, after the last debate, 51 percent of them intending to vote for Trump supported increasing taxes on high-earning individuals," says Michael Pollard of RAND.

But Trump's plan does the opposite, says Lily Batchelder, a law professor at New York University and visiting fellow at the Tax Policy Center.

"If you look at the most wealthy, the top 1 percent would get about half of the benefits of his tax cuts, and a millionaire, for example, would get an average tax cut of $317,000," she says."

What Is Donald Trump's Tax Plan? An Analysis Of Whom It Will Benefit : NPR