View Single Post

Old 12-21-2016, 02:13 PM

Depends on the product of interest to the investor... If bonds are your interested investment... they are the largest in the country in regards to selections, time periods etc. even better than Schaub Investments.. If you find a Vanguard Office within 1000 miles of The Villages let of all know about it... I am a fan of both Vanguard and Fidelity... each has its own good points and bad... Thanks to both for being available to us... O you can buy mostly all funds, stocks etc at Fidelity and have one statement at the very same charges even if they are Vanguard funds.. Now that is a good point you have to admit... really at tax time for the accountant. Now don't think for one minute that Vanguard became one of the best and largest investment firms in the world by sending you all their profits back to you the investor.. and I figured this point out over a free cup of coffee at the Fidelity Office... Did I mention many also have invites to
4 & 5 star Hotels for dinners and speakers with no fees etc.. just a nice evening that just might cost $$$$ and free... still awaiting invites from Vanguard... Now as I mentioned I also
like Vanguard... room for all... otherwise the Lobby at Fidelity would be full.