View Single Post

Old 12-22-2016, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am replying but not with a rebuttal of any kind. Reading your response, it is obvious that your beliefs are founded in skin color and not fundamental economics thus with respect I stand back.

I could show you various economic reports about how he gains from the tax reform he proposes more than anyone and its impact on the national debt, but you will reject them out of hand. You can obviously google and read the economist of your choice, but thinking it will not change anything in this conversation.

My point, as I said earlier was that he lied to his followers and how he and his family will gain more from these tax plans than anyone.

ALSO, as I said, I do not think these tax plans will see the light of day in any case. I do hope he pursues the infrastructure spending however.
Economics and "skin color" or more accurately...species...are very interrelated. White have successful, thriving economies...blacks do not...ever.

I Googled YOUR "economists", you posted them, I just checked them out. They're BOTH liberal and therefore biased. No liberal place will EVER blame the minorities themselves for anything. It's ALWAYS something/somebody else not giving them a chance. They'll NEVER say...it's them, they're just not as smart as we are.

As for Trump...I agree with you. He's a crooked as the rest of them. He'll create problems like the rest of them. I just disagree with the people who are "analyzing" his economic plans. They've ALL been liberals, every one you cited were all liberals...and therefore can't be trusted for honesty because their major tenet "equality" is a false lie.

It's like a church...if their main tenet is a false lie, why do you care what else they have to say?