View Single Post

Old 12-22-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Happy Kwanzaa to Don Baldwin, Buffalo Jim, and MDLBQ on this forum.

You guys deserve each other. Go play with yourselves - as no one else will.

Buffalo Jim here . Clearly you are calling me out as a racist .

Now here is the difference between you and me . I actually mentored numerous young minorities both men and women such that they eventually acquired MBAs from excellent schools and are now earning well over $150,000 per year .

I recruited these people when they were in college , chose them and personally mentored them . When they were ready and deserving I sponsored them into the best Management Training Programs my company offered .

When they demonstrated achievement I got them into an excellent Executive MBA Program all expenses paid . And when necessary I gave them the flexibility to leave early for classes .

I came up with a program working with the Salvation Army and grew it across five States to the point that today it is now part of NFL Charities .

In my Division which employed over 500 people across 5
States , I was awarded our company`s HR Award for practicing Diversity 3 different years .

Tomorrow , just like clock-work I will receive phone calls from many of the minorities I mentored . They will tell me about their families and their careers and thank me for believing in them .

You however , will continue to single me out as a racist . What I really am is a realist .

I see the world as it is . And I loath hypocrisy and shallow people who simply pick up their tar brush and paint everyone they believe does not toe the Liberal line .

Happy tarring to you my hypocritical friend .