View Single Post

Old 12-26-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

Default Re: Bias in schools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
When it comes to the subject of Israel Obama's philosophy etc fits well with many universities and corporations run by pogressives which show their bias toward Jews. So it begs the question why does the Jewish voting population continue to support the Democratic Party?

Personal Best Regards:
First of all I am JEWISH.
Secondly 71% of Jewish voters voted for Obama-I DID NOT.

RE: Bias toward jews in Universities.
I expect YOU will reject my reply BUT..............
FYI-you would be far more likely to find an anti-Jewish bias than a pro=Jewish bias. Jews are people of the BOOK.
So you will find a disproportionate number of Jewish doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, scientists etc. You will also find a shortage of Jews in trade unions-AND THAT WAS DUE TO ANTI-ANTISEMITISM. You will find a large number of Jewish retailers and Jewish salesmen. Several reasons-the book learning and math skills are necessary.
As said before-the trades, with a 40 hour work week were closed to the jews. NO SUCCESSFUL RETAILER OR SALESMAN WORKS AS FEW AS 40 HOURS.

RE: JEWISH VOTE
FYI-Jews are 5% of the United States population 71% voted for Obama and roughly the same percentage voted for Hillary-if, I recall it was 68% for Hillary.
Blacks are 13% of the United States population and they voted 90+% for Obama and if I recall 89% for Hillary
Hispanics are 20% of the United States population and they went about 60% for Hillary.