Old 12-27-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Ending Medicare
Privatizing social security
Privatizing the VA
Repealing Obamacare
Still on that? Going to start calling you Chicken Little. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling."

Good, privatize Social Security and no one will need another retirement plan. If all the money I put into SS had been invested, I would be living like Trump.

If they privatized the VA, it would be run better. It's obvious that you have never dealt with the VA before. Perhaps before you go throwing stones, you should try volunteering up there and seeing first hand how the VA is run, day to day. It has improved but not like it would have been if privatized.

Repealing Obamacare? That would be the greatest news America could have. Then maybe they could get these medial costs under control. Obamacare is a thief of American tax dollars as well as causing all of us to pay much more because we have to support the ones that do not want insurance. As far as an adult 26 years old getting insurance, unless he is handicapped he/she should have a job and paying for his own insurance. We have medicaid for those that cannot afford to pay for health care.

So, now that we took care of that, I guess we won't have to worry about hearing from you again until you get a update on your liberal talking points.