View Single Post

Old 12-29-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, you know how I feel about Trump, his advisors, and his motivation.

Obama, I disagree with on most issues frankly, but never doubted his character, nor his commitment to peace. He does not have that macho, gotta be the winner thought process. That might work in some cases, but thinking about the on going Israel situation, he may have this one correct.

It is always EASY and SIMPLE to talk like a big man......it is not always easy and simple to BE a big man.

The President is not charged with, among other things, keeping peace in the world. While he is Pres of the USA, the world looks here for leadership not bravado.

I was the first guy to start a thread on here disagreeing years ago with his INACTION on Syria...but on this, the guy in Israel has his own agenda.
I do remember your passion about Syria and rightly so. And you are correct about considering the source of information as it can tell a tale within itself. I am intrigued by your trust in Obama's character, but perhaps that is a discussion for another time and maybe will be a moot point anyway once the transition of power occurs.

In the meantime, keep giving us food for further thought with your posts.