View Single Post

Old 12-30-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Friends could we get back to the truly constructive discussion on how to best turn this situation in Chicago into a revenue producing
opportunity for the city government .
For example Pay-Per-View cable would seem to have a place in this new plan to turn lemons into cash .
Also " collector card sets " similar to baseball cards would seem to be another . You know " Collect all the members of each gang for the year 2017 .
A TV Game Show where contestants must match the " Street Name " of a gang thug with the name on his birth certificate .
The possibilities are limitless . In fact if done right this opportunity could get a dedicated channel 24/7 on cable .
I'm starting to think your "participation" angle is the way to go. Like hunting...you buy a tag and you go into the inner city to nab one. Like the Predator movies...you pick one out and you have to get it.

Lets kill two birds with one stone...we can use warrants to choose the "quarry". Choose from a list of the wanted...and go get it. The tougher they are, the higher up they are, the harder you have to work.

Like a spy thriller...you have to get in, past the "guards" and take them out. And then get away.

It's win-win we eliminate a dangerous criminal...you get the excitement of a lifetime. Sell package deals...four friends go in together...like those first person shooters...you all work together for the common objective.

We need a catchy name...

I have one...but the ladies will LOSE IT if I dare type it.