View Single Post

Old 12-31-2016, 11:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting and accurate.
Have you noticed the deafening silence from progressives on this topic . and wasn't it predictable that they would reach for the medicare social security gambit. the only reference to entitlement to either of these programs applies to greedy politicians who can't keep their hands off retirees monies

Trump connected with many in the black community with his honest assessment of how progressives failed them. it is one reason why Hillary could not garner the votes that Obama had in 200-2012. And I seriously doubt if Obama could run in 2016 he would have garner as many black votes as he did in previous years because false Democrat promises caught up with them.

My hope is that as people we move away from collective thinking and return to individual -independent thinkers.

Trump has his problems to be sure. However in addition to Democrat resistance he has to deal with some Republican recalcitrants which is going to make his job that much harder.
I don't mind and even agree that Republican need to challenge him. I just wish they stop playing to the crowd to garner voters.
Hope Trump is successful with his plans to introduce a plan for term limits not only for congress but also the Supreme Court.

Personal Best Regards: