View Single Post

Old 12-31-2016, 12:08 PM
n/a

Default Re: Medicare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There are no Republicans attempting to ditch YOUR socialized Medicare program, so don't have a coronary. That is just a liberal, left wing talking point to get ignorant/stupid guppies to follow the liberal, do noting politicians so that the can make more money off of you while doing nothing more than campaigning.

Wow, some of you libtards have no self-respect, or self-reliance.

But, Medicare really is cr@p.
When, the Clintons brought up a national health care insurance plan. I had a German friend and customer and I asked about hwo national healthcare works in Germany.

Short summary-He told me that people who can afford to do so buy private healthcare TO GET BETTER CARE. Under our LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM-you cannot buy better care. I pay almost twice minimum and am not eligible for inflation protection because I do not have a pension and am living on PERSONAL SAVINGS.

At the time, they had come up with meds that would keep a patient with aids alive cost was over 200,000 a year.
I asked my German friend if there was some sort of cap where the state stops paying. His reply was that, you know our history-GERMANY WILL NOT EUTHANIZE ANYONE.
According to my friend there are wards of people who are brain dead and are kept alive by machines at government cost.

MY VIEW-WHILE WE HAVE NO CHOICE-WHEN, YOU DO NOT PAY FOR IT YOU LOOSE CONTROL OF YOUR MEDICAL CARE. THAT IS A HIGH PRICE TO PAY.

Better solution. ????????? Perhaps, FEES for service should be CLEAR AND POSTED. Perhaps, success rates should be public record. ASIDE: publishing success rates can backfire. Doctors would avoid patients with a higher risk profile.