View Single Post

Old 01-01-2017, 12:51 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavalier65 View Post
For the worst servers and management in The Villages area go to Cody's--any location. On Sun. 10/30 at Sumter location the service was 1. slow, 2. wrong orders, 3. disappearing server, 4. wrong bill. The positives were that the food is good and there was no obnoxious music to ruin the outside dining. Will not recommend.

Then on Monday ten women in our neighborhood went to Cody's in Brownwood--same story. Only this time there was obnoxious (1 man) music when sitting outside. My wife told me the horror story about the service and checks being overcharged, etc. That is two days in a row and two different locations--is there a message here?
Yep we could retell your story word for word experience for experience. Its clear management doesn't care. Its clear when the problem is service plus food that the only thing that would bring you back is if restaurant takes over.

I've been here 10 years and the quality of eateries has not improved with some notable exceptions. Something is missing in the success equation here?