View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is wackadoodlekiller.

I could not care less if you call me libtard. But attacks based on me and my situation are WRONG especially as you have me at a real disadvantage as I am not sure which of these rather ugly posters on here keeps insulted me.

Please take note Administrator. I am complaining about this poster's personal digs and insults. Especially this wackadoodlekiller and other such garbage that does not belong on any part of TOTV. Nor does this poster from what I have seen of him.
It wasn't me that called you a wackadoodle and I do not know what the inside joke is, but I do kind of find it a bit funny. But, not if it is actually hurting your feelings.

Question: If that poster is hurting your feelings, why don't you look away from your computer or tablet or cell phone or change sites? Just wondering.

Since I do not know anything about a wackadoodle, I have not called you that name. Even though I cannot empathize with you, I do sympathize with you. But, I will never ask to have anyone removed from the forum.