View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...52-post14.html

It is wackadoodlekiller that I strongly object to. And if I am right this is a person I have had problems with in the past for personal attacks in the Regular Forum. Not this one where anything seems to go. But you cannot put "killer" in some personal attack and expect it not to have very serious consequences. Especially given that this poster seems to know my personal background. You do not. He seems to though and has baited me in the past.

I am making a strident complaint about the use of "killer" given my background which I believe this man knows. I am a victim/witness assistance advocate of sorts and this really ****es me off. I have seen and felt the long term effects of real killers and this man is trying to push my buttons by hitting way below the belt. That is just so WRONG.
You edited the post that I just replied too. I have no idea about any of this killer crap, and I don't want to know about it...if you are accepting advise: Find something else to do with your time other than this forum, something that would remove you from "push button" words that obviously are affecting your day.