View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am trying to get one person booted for what many should be aware of. There is a line here that has been crossed by this person. Some is in all good fun. Calling someone a wackadoodlekiller is something else entirely. For your information my high school teacher's daughter Michelle Mitchell was murdered on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 probably by Rodney Halbower (who is the main suspect in 5 killings in the SF Bay area dubbed the Gypsy Hill killings in 1976). Do you get this now?? I am reminded of this murder every time I hear "birthday" and this man is baiting me with wackadoodlekiller. That's despicable. It goes a lot further than trading anonymous insults. And I have had problems probably with person when he knows my history with this because he took a shot at my Project ( the 224 613 Project) which is connected with the 2-24-1976 murder in Reno, Nevada. The wrong person was locked up for the Michelle Mitchell murder for 35 years or so because she was a paranoid schizophrenic and made a false confession to the murder of Michelle Mitchell. This was Cathy Woods.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...52-post14.html

I do not like Donald Trump. But that does not allow attacks on me of this nature from those who seem to love him. Again this kind of attack on me is way beyond nasty. It is OUTRAGEOUS. And it borders on intentional inflection of emotional distress IMHO.
Wow! This is probably not the ultimate forum for your therapy. You might be better off finding a forum dedicated to the library Dewey Decimal system. There would be less chance of your being a victim. Just saying.