View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

This from Time Magazine this past August.

I know you folks will find a way to defend and support...be aware, this person runs our foreign affairs.

The yelling and screaming about Obama at Jeremiah Wrights church, the conversation about Sal Alinsky..in 2008....AND I WAS ONE OF THISE, was loud and condemning compared to this person...links to gangsters, pics with gangsters he swore he never met, and in and in.

These same people who were shocked at Obama, accept this person without a peep...actually, they support and defend.

Listen, I was one of those people who posted anti Obama posts onere, and was concerned, but this man...this anti American man simply petrified me.

"So, yes, it’s true that Trump has failed to land a business venture inside Russia. But the real truth is that, as major banks in America stopped lending him money following his many bankruptcies, the Trump organization was forced to seek financing from non-traditional institutions. Several had direct ties to Russian financial interests in ways that have raised eyebrows. What’s more, several of Trump’s senior advisors have business ties to Russia or its satellite politicians.

“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

Donald Trump's Many, Many, Many, Many Ties to Russia