View Single Post

Old 01-06-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Russia hacked us, big news....not! It happens everyday. What's new?

Did anyone change their vote due to Russian hacking?

The newspaper revealed hacked tax documents from Trump. Did anyone complain about that hacking?
Someone leaked the private illegally recorded conversation of Trump from a decade ago. Did anyone complain about that "hacking?"

I will bet there there were more Republicans that did not vote for Trump due to hacking than Hillary. Any bets????
Russians wanted Trump to win for a reason. Trump wanted to win in the worst way. I don't think it's unreasonable to wonder if there was some type of collusion involved between the two buddies. Didn't you ever wonder why Trump was always so complimentary towards Putin? Didn't you ever wonder why his prior campaign manager quit the campaign suddenly after his connections to Russia were uncovered? Now we have a possible secretary of state who is real close to the fascist dictator. We'll never know for sure if we don't have a bi-partisan committee looking into this.

I find it funny how the same loonie tunes who believed Trump when he said Obama was a Muslim Kenyan find it hard to believe their are people stupid enough to believe the fake news the Russians (and some of Trump's staff) have put out there.